[Mailman-Users] Has anyone done polls/surveys?

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at pauahtun.org
Mon Sep 17 21:09:48 CEST 2007

Hi All--
Has anyone come up with a mailman-specific way to set up polls/surveys
similar to what Yahoo does?  I did a quick google and came up with
nothing, but that doesn't mean that someone hasn't already written such
a thing.

If no one's done it already, would there be interest in such an
addition?  Or should I concentrate on quick Python cgi programs instead?

Ivan Van Laningham
God N Locomotive Works
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours