[Mailman-Users] Problem with URL host installing v2.1.9

Rob Tanner rtanner at linfield.edu
Tue Sep 18 23:31:26 CEST 2007

Hi,

This is a new install and not an update.  I first ran configure with no
options and then built/installed mailman.  Then I reran configure with
the argument: --with-urlhost=www.linfield.edu.  I also verified
Defaults.py: DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'www.linfield.edu'.  The problem is that
the banners (stuff in the blue bar at the top of the page) all show the
host name of the machine and not the URL host.

Also, how do I give myself the authority to create lists from the web as
opposed to running newlist from the command line.  Whenever I try I get
an error back saying that I'm not authorized.

Thanks,
Rob

--
Rob Tanner