[Mailman-Users] option to send mail but disallow posting

Michael Welch mwelch at redwoodalliance.org
Wed Sep 19 20:31:47 CEST 2007

Hi gang. Beginner Mailman question here.

Is there a subscription option which allows receipt of all list emails, but disallows some members from posting? It would need to be something that is Admin settable, but cannot be changed by the subscriber.

I understand that I can put these folks on moderation and then delete any attempt to post, but I would rather have a hands-off method.

This Mailman installation will be hosted by DreamHost, so I do not have access to command-line tools.

Michael Welch, volunteer
Redwood Alliance
PO Box 293
Arcata, CA 95518