[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.10 has been released

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Apr 22 00:26:46 CEST 2008

David Newman wrote:

> I presume the usual upgrade instructions apply?
>
> http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.014.htp

For upgrading python.org, I made the mistake of leaving Mailman running even
though I had shut down postfix and apache, and it still worked okay.  I'd
recommend shutting down the web interface first, then Mailman, and then
finally the MTA.

Then do the upgrade, and restart them in reverse order.

Then watch your log files like a hawk, and test out all your standard
"stupid user tricks" to see if anything obvious has been broken.