[Mailman-Users] E-Mail arrives as HTML attachment

Wendy Plotkin wendyplotkin at wbhsi.net
Mon Aug 4 20:39:14 CEST 2008

My e-mail from one of your lists, sent to the Outlook exchange account
I have at my university, always end up as an .html attachment, which I
have to click on to read.  Is this something related to the
configuration of the list, or something at my end?

Thanks,
Wendy

Wendy Plotkin
Assistant Professor
Department of History (MC 4302)
Arizona State University
Coor Hall -- Rm. 4547
Tempe, AZ  85287-4302
http://www.public.asu.edu/~wplotkin
wendy.plotkin at asu.edu (Preferred means of contact)
Ph: 480-965-3237 (Office w/Voice Mail-Rarely check)
       480-883-2873 (Home Office-Best number to call)
       623-688-6124(Wireless-Rarely check)