[Mailman-Users] Manually bouncing messages to a mailman list

Cristian Rigamonti cri at linux.it
Tue Aug 19 11:12:56 CEST 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 10:41:29AM -0700, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> It turns out I was mistaken. I can't duplicate the problem. I only
> thought I could because the test list I was using had
> generic_nonmember_action set to Discard. When I set that to Hold, the
> mutt bounced message is held as expected.

Sorry folks, I finally tracked down a mis-configuration on my side.

A spam filter rule contained the (hungry) regexp

  X-Spam-Status:.*YES

instead of the more reasonable

The messages I tried to bounce had this header:

which (blame BAYES :-) matches the regexp, so the message got discarded.

Cri

--
GPG/PGP Key-Id 0x943A5F0E      -    http://www.linux.it/~cri/cri.asc