[Mailman-Users] stopping a message post in progress?

Wallace Winfrey wally at booyaka.com
Tue Aug 19 22:42:00 CEST 2008

Hello

We're running a list with about 1100+ subscribers, and this list is also
integrated with some web forum software (FudForum, specifically).

Every once in a while, a spammer or someone else will post something
inappropriate to the forum. Often times we will catch this post right
away, before mailman has been able to send the post out to all our
subscribers.

How might I prevent the post from going out to the rest of list? Is
there any way to do this? Note, I'm not asking about emergency
moderation, just how to stop a post in the progress of being sent out.

TIA,