[Mailman-Users] mailman 2.1.11 install problem

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Thu Aug 21 19:57:55 CEST 2008

Mark,
    Thank you.  I did find the following messages:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg43260.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg43262.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg35645.html

But nothing is working, they seem to make sure your env path is set
right. This is what I have set:

/usr/ccs/bin:/usr/sfw/bin:/usr/local/bin:/opt/csw/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin

I don't have access to Sun Studio compiler so that option is out for
me.  I'm using python from blastwave.org version 2.5.1

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
UNIX/Network Manager            Phone: 970-491-0630
Engineering Network Services    Fax:   970-491-5569
College of Engineering, CSU
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'