[Mailman-Users] mails stuck in qfiles folder

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Aug 25 06:15:16 CEST 2008

Darragh Gammell wrote:

>I have lots of mails stuck in my qfiles/out folder.
>How do I resend these?

Is OutgoingRunner running? If not, check Mailman's error and qrunner
logs for information as to why it died. If you can't figure out why,
post the log details and any other information and we'll help.

You need to figure out what the problem is, fix it and then probably
stop and start Mailman.

If OutgoingRunner is running, check Mailman's smtp log to see if it has
really stopped processing its queue or if the queue is just backlogged
(indicated by continuous smtp log entries at time intervals equal to
their processing time.)

If the processing times are long, searcf the FAQ
<http://wiki.list.org/x/AgA3> for "performance".

Also see <http://wiki.list.org/x/A4E9>.