[Mailman-Users] Mailman not recognizing some bounces?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Aug 26 20:47:54 CEST 2008

Mark Sapiro wrote:

> The best 'workaround' as far as recognizing DSNs in Mailman is
> concerned is to enable Mailman's VERP options

The last item here had been set to 10, but I have reduced it to 1 and
restarted Mailman.

Otherwise, I think we're already doing about as much as we can at the site
level, it's up to the individual listowners to choose whether or not to do

Of course, as the primary active listmaster/postmaster/Mailman site admin, I
can help our listowners implement these features, but I generally try to
avoid stepping on any toes of any listowners unless I feel I really have no
other choice.