[Mailman-Users] Problem with MySQL MemberAdaptor and Mailman 2.1.9

Dominik Zäuner dominik at zaeuner.eu
Wed Dec 3 16:41:50 CET 2008

Hi all,

I'm currently using a preconfigured system with Exim 4.66 and Mailman 2.1.9.

I additionally added MySQL MemberAdaptor according to the instrucitons at:
http://loeki.tv/log/archives/81-Setting-up-Mailman-to-store-members-in-a-MySQL-database.html

Now everything works fine as long I'm just using the web interface for
adding/removing user or directly add/remove them in the database.

BUT: If a user subscribes via mail to -request, he gets a correct
confirmation and welcome mail, but never is added to the database but to
the list's "normal" config-file.

Any suggestions what I can do to fix this?

Regards,
    Dominik Zäuner