[Mailman-Users] Having a number of problems

Chris Johnson Chris.Johnson at sekoworldwide.com
Wed Dec 3 17:45:36 CET 2008

Do you have a DNS entry for the host and domain name?
Since it's working from the localhost I'd expect that you can't resolve the name in the link from the list.

Try the command 'nslookup hostname.domain.com' (without quotes and replace hostname.domain.com with your lists fqdn). Run the command from the local machine and from a remote machine and compare the results. If you can get dns resolution from the remote contact your ISP or hosting provider to add the machine's name to dns.

> I am using sendmail as my MTA
>
> Thanks in advnace!
>
> Joe

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual addressee(s) named above.  If you are not an intended recipient or believe you have received this e-mail in error, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy it, you should notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and you should delete the e-mail.  E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this e-mail or any virus which may accompany or be located in this e-mail.