[Mailman-Users] Lapsed domain name

Amos Glenn amos at amosglenn.com
Thu Dec 4 02:10:58 CET 2008

Stephen wins the cupie doll.
The low-tech route was successful. "Unresponsive" turned to "very responsive
with stunningly short turn around time" when the issue of spam was brought
up in connection to various authorities (not the cops, though). Someone was
spooked. Really, though, it's too bad; I was kinda looking forward to the
tech challenge.

Thanks for all your ideas and assistance.

~Amos

--
Rev. R. Amos Glenn
Pastor/Principal, Pittsburgh New Church and School