[Mailman-Users] Footer question...

Greg and Cheryl Sabens esabens at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 21:51:06 CET 2008

Thank you, Mark S and Brad K.

It certainly helps to know the correct terms and words to search.  Sorry for repeating a question that probably gets repeated quite a bit.  I doubt I would have ever been able to find the answer.  I didn't even know what 'munging' was or what it meant so I certainly wouldn't have searched using it.

Thanks again!

Greg