[Mailman-Users] add admins and moderators

faisal anif faisalanif at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 6 01:42:41 CET 2008

hi,

I have about 120 lists on my server for different customers, some are small (50 subscribers max) and some are medium and big (100 - 300 subscribers)

I need to add my email address as a server owner to administrate and moderate the lists to make sure no illegal actions are taken.. is there a SSH command line that I can use to add my email as moderator or administrator instead of logging into the web interface of each list and adding it manually? if SSH is applicable I can make a script to do it automatically..

Thanks