[Mailman-Users] On Manageability

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Fri Dec 19 19:41:50 CET 2008

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008, Brad Knowles wrote:

> J.A. Terranson wrote:
> > OK.  If it's reasonable, here's my "wish list":
> >
> > Add option checkboxes to the current request.  You already have an "Allow
> > this person to send in the future", add an "Allow this person to ignore
> > future size limits" and an "Allow this person to use implicit addresses".
> I'd suggest adding these to the list at
> <http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Mailman+3.0>.

Will do.

Thank you1

J.A. Terranson

"Never belong to any party, always oppose privileged classes and public
plunderers, never lack sympathy with the poor, always remain devoted to
the public welfare, never be satisfied with merely printing news, always
be drastically independent, never be afraid to attack wrong, whether by
predatory plutocracy or predatory poverty."

Joseph Pulitzer
1907 Speech