[Mailman-Users] connect to exchange server

Jeanne Ilchuk ilchuk at wrlc.org
Fri Dec 19 17:40:10 CET 2008

Thanks, Mark.  I'm on vac today but will find out if all email is sent to exchange (my guess is that it is because of prior problems with ecartis bounced messages).  Sendmail doesn't have a user or group.  /etc/group shows smmsp::25:  I forgot where I found that information (to use 25)

I'll update you on my progress next week.  I need to finish up by end of year. Thanks for the help.

jeanne