[Mailman-Users] bounced addresses stays there

faisal anif faisalanif at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 21 03:09:14 CET 2008

I have the following settings:
bounce_score_threshold: 2.0
bounce_info_stale_after: 7
bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings: 0 - for immediate removal
bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings_interval: 7
then I notice that the addresses that have delivery disabled for bounce reason is still in the members list and not completely removed from the list .. which is not good becasue I want them totally removed and know the exact number of active members ..
how can I do that?