[Mailman-Users] Centos + Blue Quartz question - virtual site issue.

Alex arogozin at comcast.net
Mon Dec 22 00:35:33 CET 2008

I'm trying to set up Mailman on NuOnce Centos+Blue Quartz site, running into
a problem - all emails to the aliases come back as "unknown user".
Invitation to join works fine; replying to confirm results in membership.
my understanding is that aliases are not being read  - how do i fix this
one?

have successfully set up mailman on centos 5.2 just to see it work - works
great!

... while talking to lists.fergula.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 553 5.3.0 <testeq-list at lists.fergula.com>... No such user here
550 5.1.1 <testeq-list at lists.fergula.com>... User unknown
<<< 503 5.0.0 Need RCPT (recipient)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; testeq-list at lists.fergula.com
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; lists.fergula.com
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 553 5.3.0 <testeq-list at lists.fergula.com>... No such
user here
Last-Attempt-Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 21:32:22 -0500

_________

... while talking to mail.fergula.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 553 5.3.0 <testeq-list-owner at lists.fergula.com>... No such user here
550 5.1.1 <testeq-list-owner at lists.fergula.com>... User unknown
<<< 503 5.0.0 Need RCPT (recipient)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; testeq-list-owner at lists.fergula.com
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; mail.fergula.com
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 553 5.3.0 <testeq-list-owner at lists.fergula.com>... No
such user here
Last-Attempt-Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 05:26:47 -0500