[Mailman-Users] deleted admins and attachments wouldn't work.

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Dec 22 07:46:50 CET 2008

on 12/20/08 7:34 PM, St John's Webmaster said:

> I've been unable to fix the issue where attachments to all lists are not
> getting through, even though the specific content filtering options int
> he lists are not turned on. Where would I start looking for the answers
> to a global scrub attachemnets.

Look for DEFAULT_SCRUB_NONDIGEST in your mm_cfg.py file, and whether or
not the list(s) in question are configured to scrub non-digests (that
would be in the web admin interface, under "Non-digest options").

You should also check out the other "SCRUB" configuration options in
mm_cfg.py and Defaults.py.

--
Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out