[Mailman-Users] Domain Keys - Stripping thereof?

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Tue Dec 23 14:09:15 CET 2008

I have subscribers complaining, rightfully so, that their provider is
dumping any post from a Google user into the spam box for not having a
correct Domain Key, i.e., we are not resigning it, nor are we stripping

Is this possible?

J.A. Terranson

"Never belong to any party, always oppose privileged classes and public
plunderers, never lack sympathy with the poor, always remain devoted to
the public welfare, never be satisfied with merely printing news, always
be drastically independent, never be afraid to attack wrong, whether by
predatory plutocracy or predatory poverty."

Joseph Pulitzer
1907 Speech