[Mailman-Users] help files

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Tue Dec 30 04:13:44 CET 2008

Brad Knowles writes:

 > So, they don't give a flying flip about what happens to the Mailman
 > community when they change their documentation or their URLs.

Whatever happened to the principle that URLs shouldn't just disappear?

How about TOOWTDI?  And the closely related DRY (don't repeat
yourself)?  Doc people should be especially sensitive to these
issues. :-(

But I suppose it's too much to hope that they'll be persuaded.  Would
it be a good idea to make such references indirect?  E.g., have a
list.org URL that does a redirect to the Python URL?