[Mailman-Users] yet another message filtering question

Alex arogozin at comcast.net
Wed Dec 31 05:03:39 CET 2008

This was a two part question and Marc, thank you very much, second part was
answered and it works great!
Now to the first part - the key word was 'all' - is there a wildcard for
<content filtering> - <Remove message attachments that have a matching
filename extension> field that will cover all and any attachment filename
extension?
Or what would be the best way to remove all attachments in Mailman without
installing any more software - i'm surprised i got this far as it is and
don't want to push my luck.

Regards and happy holidays to all!