[Mailman-Users] Hint: mmdsr.sh and Mac OS X Leopard

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Fri Jan 4 00:26:34 CET 2008

There are older versions of sort that don't accept the Gnu-specific
syntax, while of course there are other (gnu) versions that don't
support the older syntax. There's not much I can do to fix that -- the
person installing the code needs to make changes as appropriate for
their platform.

That's part of why I pull all the definitions for the binaries out
into the section at the top, so that you can provide alternate paths
to the appropriate programs.

That said, I will see if I can make some minor changes to the code so
that this kind of thing is more obvious and easier to take the
alternative version.

--
Brad Knowles <brad at shub-Internet.org>

Sent from my iPhone