[Mailman-Users] Include Mailman into my website...

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Jan 7 00:42:39 CET 2008

On 1/6/08, Bernd wrote:

>  But I would like to subscribe an user without "subscribe_policy". If the
>  list-manager send an subscription the user should be subscribed
>  immediately without confirm/approve - option.

Keep in mind that some of the techniques you're talking about using
could be easily abused to create a system to generate and transmit
spam to people.

I'm not calling you a spammer.  I'm just warning you that other
people may not see the distinction here, and they may call you a
spammer, because you're using tools and techniques that could be
easily abused.

That said, you should look at FAQ 3.53 at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.053.htp>.

>  By the way, www.webfaction.com isn't listed on
>  http://wiki.list.org/display/COM/Mailman+hosting+services

If you run WebFaction.com, feel free to add it to the list of sites
providing Mailman hosting services.  Otherwise, feel free to suggest
to them that they add themselves to the list.