[Mailman-Users] howto cancell a message

Gabriel Millerd gmillerd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 02:45:09 CET 2008

On Jan 9, 2008 5:39 PM, Jonathan Dill <jonathan at nerds.net> wrote:

> I have a client with a ~50,000 subscriber newsletter that goes out once
> a week, and they always send it out to an internal test list first so
> they can check for spelling errors or anything else that might be
> embarrassing before the message goes out.  Even so, I did have to abort

This workflow is just priceless for such transmissions. I setting up a
CGI to 'vote allow/decline' messages, as sadly it takes just one
person to allow a message through and with work environments as they
tend to be the velocity of emails and the added mailing list websites
and google crawling can make these problems massive.

Gabriel Millerd