[Mailman-Users] Email classification

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sun Jan 13 00:00:05 CET 2008

On 1/12/08, Felipe Neuwald wrote:

>  I'm thinking, if some user send one email to the mail list, then the
>  mail server reply one email to the user with one web page addres, and
>  then, the user classify the email (like office, home, study, etc) and
>  before the classification, the email is sent to the mail list. There is
>  some way of email classification like these? Or other ways of email
>  classification?

Mailman does not provide any tools to do this sort of thing.

You could have users put the classification in the subject line, or
you could go through the process outlined in the Mailman FAQ Wizard
whereby a moderator can modify a message before it is posted to the
list, but as I recall that's a pretty lengthy and painful process.

I'm not aware of any other options in this case.