[Mailman-Users] Issue with set up

Ocean-Fire ocean at fireandwatersundries.com
Tue Jan 15 22:44:06 CET 2008

Hello,
I am currently the list admin for a small email list I host via my website
for a Dinner group.
We had been previously contacting every invitee separately and I decided to
streamline the process a bit.
So I subscribed all the folks who attend our dinners and receive invites
privately.

This is an example of the email headers I received on all the confirmations
of subscription when that task was completed: