[Mailman-Users] Change -owner addresses

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Jan 17 23:41:34 CET 2008

Joakim Nömell wrote:
> Hi all. I have just upgraded my system to MM 2.1.9 and wonder if it is
> possible to change the -owner-addresses to something else?

It may or may not be easy. At a minimum, you'd need to change

    def GetOwnerEmail(self):
        return self.getListAddress('owner')

in Mailman/MailList.py to

    def GetOwnerEmail(self):
        return self.getListAddress('somethingelse')

And also change the -owner aliases. I can't promise there aren't other
places where the -owner address is generated.