[Mailman-Users] Whenever this pain will end??

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 09:47:25 CET 2008

Hello All,

well it's the same ol' story, I'm getting a "500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR" and can't even log into my mailman's administration pages..

I've checked the searchable archives and noticed that many users have been facing the same error and nobody could provide a working solution .. unless if I missed something while reading the archives, did u guys found a cure for this pain in the act??

I'm running an Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS) Server , 2GBs of RAM, 120GBs hard disk space, and my mailman started to act this way ever since the list has grown to over 73,000 subscribers knowing that ONLY I post to my list and only one message is posted to the list daily ..

and one more thing, I kinda got lazy to read about how to retrieve your subscription list and subscribe or unsubscribe users from the list without using the admin interface, so could u please tell me how to add and remove new users without going to the admin pages that doesn't work?

please HELP!

Thank you ..