[Mailman-Users] Virtual Hosts

Chris Penn cpenn at srcc.lsu.edu
Fri Jan 18 22:06:15 CET 2008

Hi,

I have a mailserver at mail.mydomain.com.  The mailman url path is
mail.mydomain.com.
I have virtual domain mail server setup running on a mysql backend.
I have mailman setup and I am attempting to setup the mm_cfg.py
I am having a little trouble with the way I am suppose to setup the "Put
YOUR site-specific settings below this line" part. I know that I want
something like this:

####################################
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'mail.mydomain.com'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'mail.mydomain.com'
####################################

I think I want to replace the default_url_host and default_email_hosts.
in the add_virtualhost().  I dont think it should be the default.  When
people mail the list is should be whateverlist at mydomain.com.

Thanks,

Chris Penn...

--
Sourthern Regional Climate Center
Louisiana State University

" A Mathematician is a machine for turning coffee into theorems." -Erdös,
Paul
Nov. 1992