[Mailman-Users] translate strings, not whole templates

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sun Jan 20 08:27:45 CET 2008

On 1/20/08, jidanni at jidanni.org wrote:

>  Unfortunately all the development I can do (on Dreamhost) is pasting
>  into the edithtml.cgi window, and no matter how much I do I still
>  can't remove imbalanced tags from parts of mailman I have no access
>  to.

That may be the only public place you've got Mailman installed, but
it should be trivially easy for someone of your skill to install
Mailman locally on your desktop and then do further development and
translation work there.

No one needs to be able to access the site from the outside world --
you just need to be able to see that the changes you've made have had
the proper effect, and then you can contribute your changes to the
project.