[Mailman-Users] ERROR: "You must supply a valid email address."?

Chris Penn cpenn at srcc.lsu.edu
Mon Jan 21 08:08:35 CET 2008

I have setup a qmailtoaster that is very similar to this setup
I have compiled and installed Mailman on the machine into

My mailserver is mail.mydomain.com.  The mailman url path is
I have a virtual domain mail server setup running on a mysql backend.
I have mailman setup recieve and sending email for mydomain.com.  The
problem I am having is with the Subscriptions.  I can use add_member for a
list, but when i try a subscription with the webpage I get this error:
"You must supply a valid email address."

Im not sure what I am doing wrong here.

Chris Penn...

Sourthern Regional Climate Center
Louisiana State University
Howe-Russell Geoscience Complex
Office E330

" A Mathematician is a machine for turning coffee into theorems." -Erdös,
Nov. 1992