[Mailman-Users] Office in New Delhi needs urgent help to re-stabilize our mailing list

Vinita Aggarwal vinita.aggarwal at un.org.in
Mon Jan 21 14:22:29 CET 2008

Hi,

We have been a major Mailman mail list user (12,000 members; 100
messages/day) using a version (2.1.5) installed by a consultant two years
ago.   We were lucky until about a month ago when the server went down, and
major problems have been cropping up ever since.  Many members have stopped
receiving mails, and the server has continued to crash intermittently.

We are getting very concerned about our continued operation.  Is anyone on
this list located in New Delhi India with all-purpose expertise on Mailman
who is immediately available to examine our code and do what is needed to
get our system stable again?

If so, please e-mail me at vinita.aggarwal at un.org.in  with your contacts,
credentials and rates.

Thanks,