[Mailman-Users] ERROR: "You must supply a valid email address."?

Chris Penn cpenn at srcc.lsu.edu
Tue Jan 22 20:16:29 CET 2008

That was it.
I took the redirects out apache conf and things are fine now.

Thanks,
chris penn

> Chris Penn wrote:
>> I have googled this question and there is only one suggestion on WLUG on
>> the web:
>> http://www.wlug.org.nz/MailManNotes
>

> That may be relevant, but I'm not sure about the 'fix'. See
> <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.045.htp>
>

>> This issue seems to be the only thing not working at the moment and it
>> does not show up in the FAQs.  What does it mean when I subscribe
>> someone
>> through the webpage and get this:
>>
>> "You must supply a valid email address."
>>
>> Also, none of the changes made over the site work, but I am able to
>> change
>> things via terminal.
>

> This is the same issue. Due to a redirect or something else, probably in
> your web server configuration, you are losing the POST data from all
> your web transactions.
>
> --

Sourthern Regional Climate Center
Louisiana State University
Howe-Russell Geoscience Complex
Office E330
Office:225.590.5847
Cell:949.300.3094

" A Mathematician is a machine for turning coffee into theorems." -Erdös,
Paul
Nov. 1992