[Mailman-Users] Cannot accept or reject messages as moderator

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Jan 22 21:54:22 CET 2008

Danila Ulyanov wrote:
> Unfortunately this is not the error I am getting. It does not keep
> re-asking me for password and there were no web server changes.

Despite the title, FAQ 4.45 addresses situations where constant
re-authorization is not required.

> I also tried looking at
> http://non-gnu.uvt.nl/repos/mailman-ssls/mailman-ssls/doc/secure-list-patch.pod
> instructions on how to debug, but they were utterly confusing.

Are you using ssl?

> Any other suggestions on what I can try?

Look for errors in Mailman's error log. Also view the source html of the
admindb page and see if the POST URL on the page is the same as the URL
in the address bar of the browser.

Also, does this problem occur only in the admindb interface, or also in
the admin interface?