[Mailman-Users] Outgoing qrunner stops working and outgoing mails get stuck

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Wed Jan 23 18:06:17 CET 2008

SP writes:

 > I checked the mailman logs, but I can't find any error or any message
 > that can help debugging the problem...

Find the last few logs from Mailman and the MTA before the stoppage.
This may give experts some clue.  (If I knew what to tell you to look
for, I would, but experts often can see things that we can't. :)

 > I am running mailman 2.1.9 on Fedora, with qmail as MTA and python 2.4.3.

Is that Mailman locally built from source, or from the Fedora
distribution?  If it's from RPMs, you may want to try building from
source, which is the most-tested, best-understood configuration.  You
also might want to use a different MTA, unless you're a genuine qmail
expert yourself.  Or you might try RPMs for the various components
from RHEL (if you can get them) or CentOS.