[Mailman-Users] (OT) Newbie with recurring frustrations!

Joyce Dowling joyce.dowling at comcast.net
Wed Jan 23 20:50:28 CET 2008

At 9:52 AM -0500 1/23/08, Brandon Sussman wrote:
>Were the recommendations specific regarding Mailman support?

Who knew that Mailman support would be an issue?! Besides listservs,
I need cpanel, message boards, drupal, and who knows what else! I
help several non-profits & small businesses with their sites, but
this one seems to want everything, though their budget isn't huge and
they're non-profit. Since they can't afford a web site manager, I
thought web based tools would be best and then train volunteers to
edit the site.

--
Joyce Dowling http://uu-mom.livejournal.com/
Helping to create beloved community (see 10 min. video):