[Mailman-Users] Ghost Moderator Requests

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 24 00:34:02 CET 2008

At 06:10 PM 1/21/2008, you wrote:

>Somewhere, there is another test/backup/incompletely deleted/whatever
>Mailman installation that is sending these. Check the Received: headers
>of the message to see at which server it originates and then

I'm not sure what you mean by "at which server it originates". Are
you talking about the server that is sending the mailman mail (i.e.
the mailman server) or the server that sent the email(s) that require
attention? If the latter, there is no way to tell since the message
is from the mailman server.

>  find / -name config.pck -print

/var/lib/mailman/lists/mailman/mailman.pck
/var/lib/mailman/lists/<my real list>/<my real list>.pck