[Mailman-Users] Efficient handling of cross-posting

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Jan 30 03:18:03 CET 2008

On 1/29/08, Mikhail T. wrote:

>  As you may realize, I have no idea of the Mailman project hierarchy. Brad's
>  words sounded quite authoritative, and he was no contradicted in any
>  follow-ups...

I'm not a core developer for the project.  I'm just the current
active postmaster/Internet mail system
administrator/listmaster/Mailman site admin for python.org, as well
as the co-owner of all the various mailman-* mailing lists on
python.org.

I try to do what I can to offload the various core developers
(including Barry, Mark, and Tokio) and to allow them to spend as much
time as they can on their "real" work as far as the project is
concerned.

Feel free to check out my LinkedIn profile (URL below) if you want to
get some idea of my previous experience in this field.