[Mailman-Users] Mailman Auto Install

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 13:57:30 CEST 2008

I bought a dedicated server to host my list with .. but for my surprise, mailman did not exist in its control panel which is webmin .. in cpanel u can just click a button and it will do everything but not in webmin ..
I tried to follow the installation instructions from the site (list.org) but it's like reading chineese!! I couldn't understand a thing ..
is there like a script to automatically install mailman like in forums ? u just run a single command and it automatically extracts the mailman files (which I didn't know how to do that in the first place) and  asks you a few questions to configure mailman???
please help ..