[Mailman-Users] multiple domains

bergenpeak at comcast.net bergenpeak at comcast.net
Thu Jul 3 17:50:00 CEST 2008

I'm running mailman on a server that has an existing domain
(abc.domain.com) and resolves to some IP address X.   Couple of 100
lists running in this setup.

I've recently gotten another DNS entry defined (xyz.domain.com) that
also resolves to IP address X.

I'd like to setup new mailman lists to use the new domain--
mmlist1 at xyz.domain.com.  What do I need to change to support this?  Note
that I'd like the existing mailman lists in the near-term to continue to
use there existing "abc.domain.com" domain.

Now, once mailman supports new lists in the new domain, I might want to
convert all exiting mailman lists to use the new domain.  Is this
easy/straightforward?  I'd like the archives to be maintained as well
during this conversion process.

Thanks