[Mailman-Users] List Member Set Back

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Jul 9 18:11:12 CEST 2008

I run a Cobalt RAQ550 server with about 125 Mailman lists on it.  On
several occasions, one of the lists has had its membership roster set
back to one from the past.  It turns out I had a defective UPS, and I
would guess that it happened when there was a power glitch and some
operation got upset, and the membership list was set back to an old one.

I have two questions:

First, am I right in my guess of the problem,

and second, the list that is put in place has been, in some instances
a couple years old.

I have a new UPS, so hope this happens less, but if it does, is there
any way to make the list that is auto restored more recent?

David Andrews