[Mailman-Users] Can't create list

Mike Brown brown at mrvideo.vidiot.com
Wed Jul 16 02:00:34 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 11:32:47PM -0700, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> When you change DEFAULT_URL_HOST and/or DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST in mm_cfg.py,
> you want to clear the VIRTUAL_HOSTS dictionary and start over. Granted,
> Defaults.py only mentions putting the add_virtualhost in mm_cfg.py, and it
> isn't strictly necessary to remove the original entry from Defaults.py, but
> I think it's good to do. See <http://wiki.list.org/x/gIA9>.

Thanks.

I was able to create the mail list.  Did some simple admin stuff.  But, since
I left my printed copy of the manual at home, I couldn't figure out how to
subscribe myself.

I'll try that tomorrow.

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot at vidiot.com                                /~\ The ASCII
[I've been to Earth.  I know where it is.         ]      \ / Ribbon Campaign