[Mailman-Users] newlist auto-generate password

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Jul 16 18:49:16 CEST 2008

When you create a list from the WebUI, you have the option of having
Mailman generate the password itself, in which case it will get
included in the e-mail message that is sent to the listowner.

The CLI interface is not going to auto-generate that e-mail message,
so by default it is not going to auto-generate that password either.

--
Brad Knowles

Sent from my iPhone