[Mailman-Users] went live - big mistake - please help

xp xp bizzebee_xp at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 14:08:04 CEST 2008

Hello Mark,
Could you please let me know how to access smtp-log?
So the mailman will bounce if it can't send email to a valid email ID? how many attempts will it take before it quits?
I saw the email in the archives, but I cannot see who got it. Is there a feature where mailman can show which users got an email?
please help.
drb