[Mailman-Users] Trouble setting up Mailman 2.1.9 Web Interface (FreeBSD 7.0 Ports)

Mark Hennessy mailman at evilbrain.com
Tue Jun 3 18:47:57 CEST 2008

I'm trying to get Mailman 2.1.9 working.  I set it up with Postfix and
as far as I can tell, e-mail and aliases are working and I'm able to
create lists using the command-line scripts in mailman/bin, but
whenever I try to control things through the Mailman web interface it
seems to be ignored.  I looked in the log files that live in
/usr/local/mailman/logs and in the web server logs and mail server
logs and find nothing of consequence to explain this issue.  I am able
to go to the configuration web pages, log in with the passwords that I
set at the command line, change form fields and submit the form.  When
I submit the form, I get prompted twice via what appaer to be
javascript popups regarding the data submission being non-secure (even
though this is an https URL) and then get returned to the form page.

What FAQ or Wiki may touch upon these issues?  I haven't found
anything googling around.

Thanks!