[Mailman-Users] problem with subscription confirmation string

Christopher Adams adamsca at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 17:31:21 CEST 2008

I have previously had problems with this and since moving to a new server,
it doesn't seem to work quite right.

I use Postfix. In my Postfix main.cf, I have a line:

recipient_delimiter = +

In mm_cfg.py, I have this line:

VERP_CONFIRMATIONS = Yes

If I send a message to test7-request and add the word 'subscribe', I get a
message back like this: