[Mailman-Users] Fwd: msg_header

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Jun 11 23:26:50 CEST 2008

Guilherme Funchal wrote:
>OK..but if message is html (create by outlook) this message attach this text
>in original mail...is it correct ?

I don't understand the question.

You said that if you used the settings I gave you that removed all HTML
parts, that it worked except that attachments got stripped.

That must mean there was a text/plain alternative in the message, so
the settings below will still remove the HTML alternative and replace
the multipart/alternative part with the text/plain part.

If this isn't working for you, we have to see the MIME structure of the
messages that don't work in order to understand what the problem is.