[Mailman-Users] archives generation on new server

Manuel Goepfert manuel at escapade.ch
Wed Jun 18 19:58:21 CEST 2008

Hi Everybody,

I'm currently moving to a new server my lists. Old version is 2.1.7 new
version is 2.1.9

While moving the lists themself is really easy, I have an issue with the
archives. It seems that the "accents" like éèà are not properly handled.

The content-type from the headers is charset=ISO-8859-1

I've tryed to google or look into the FAQ without success so far, if you
could point me to a page or advice how i could proceed ?

Many thanks

Manuel